Upcoming Fed Events and Speeches
Tags The Fed
Below is the outline for this week's events and speeches of importance relating to the Fed and its members. All times Eastern.
Monday, April 24
- Minneapolis Fed President Neel Kashkari will be speaking at UCLA in CA on opportunity and growth. –11:30am
- Kashkari also has a second speech Monday, this one at Claremont College in CA. –3:15pm
Tuesday, April 25
- Richmond Fed's Manufacturing Index: released at 10:00am
Thursday, April 27
- Kansas City Fed's Manufacturing Index: released at 11:00am
- The Fed's Balance Sheet update will be released at 4:30pm.
Friday, April 28
- Fed Governor Lael Brainard will be speaking on "fintech" (financial technology) at the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University conference in Evanston, Illinois. –1:15pm
- Philadelphia Fed President Patrick Harker will speak at the X-STEM Symposium in Washington DC. –2:30pm