36 Years of Teaching Austrian Economics, Freedom, & Peace
Your gift to the Mises Institute makes a powerful statement of your uncompromising support for the ideals of freedom. The Mises Institute seeks to be nothing less than the intellectual home for a worldwide revolution of ideas and fearlessly advocates for a truly free society.
- Physical campus and online epicenter of Austrian economic education for academics, students, and everyone interested in freedom
- Mises University program in foundational economic principles for students from around the world
- Academic fellowships to prepare the next generation of scholars and professors
- Academic research and conferences in Austrian free-market scholarship
- Books and publications promoting liberty available in print and free online format
- Mises Academy online courses from prominent Austrian scholars
- Ward and Massey Libraries including 50,000 volumes and archives of Austrian scholarship
Giving is Easy: Your gift of $60 or more renews your Membership through 2019
Young Professional Discount Membership is available here.
Free Student Membership: apply here.