Your Gift Makes All the Difference!
Your gift to the Mises Institute makes a powerful statement of your uncompromising support for the ideals of freedom. The Mises Institute seeks to be nothing less than the intellectual home for a worldwide revolution of ideas, a revolution that rejects today's intellectual climate and fearlessly advocates for a truly free society.
Nearly 99 percent of gifts to the Mises Institute come from individuals, couples, small family companies, and small family foundations. We accept no government funds, of course, and never will.
Thanks to your support, the Mises Institute educates and inspires individuals around the globe to promote Austrian economics, freedom, and peace.
With a tax-deductible contribution of $60 or more, you become a Member of the Mises Institute. This brings you reports and news, as well as admission to conferences at member prices, online Members-only events, and discounts in the Mises Institute Store. We greatly appreciate continuing support from our current Members as well, to fund projects and operations critical to the Mises Institute's mission.
Your Generous Support:
- Helps us welcome millions to our doorstep: Mises.org. With nearly 5 million unique visitors in 2013, our site is the online epicenter of the growing Austrian movement. The newly redesigned Mises.org features world-class graphics, functionality, and search capability.
- Enables us to reach more people than ever: Forbes magazine recently listed the Mises Institute as first among free-market organizations in YouTube subscribers, second in overall website visitors, and third in social media presence.
- Provides scholarships for hundreds of college students around the world attending our signature Mises University each summer. Many of them describe this week-long event, held at our beautiful campus in Auburn, as “life-changing.”
- Funds our annual Austrian Economics Research Conference, the preeminent professional event for academics working in the Austrian tradition. 2014 marked our biggest year ever, with overflow crowds for keynote speeches by James Grant and Judge Andrew Napolitano.
- Sponsors our regional Mises Circle events, bringing the Mises Institute to you. Circles have been held in dozens of cities around the US, and more than 400 people attended our most recent event in Houston to hear speakers like Ron Paul, Lew Rockwell, and Tom Woods.
- Allows us to offer thousands of important books on a wide range of topics: economics, philosophy, ethics, law, history, and libertarian thought. Many of these books are available for little or no cost as e-books, and many are given away to young people.
- Educates thousands of students around the world via our online Mises Academy, featuring provocative courses taught by some of the best and brightest Austrians scholars.
- Generates increasing interest in both Austrian economics and the Mises Institute, from publications like the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, Forbes, Huffington Post, and the Financial Times. The mainstream may disagree with us, but they can no longer ignore us.
- Most importantly, your generosity helps us promote Austrian economics, freedom, and peace as never before!