Victor Chor is the founder of Infinacore and the recipient of the first Mises Institute Young Founders Award.
- Victor learned profit and loss by “flipping” Pokemon cards on eBay.
- He enjoyed trading, and advanced to trading sports equipment, apparel and consumer electronics online.
- He discovered Alibaba, an online route to building a global supply chain, and used it extensively to strengthen his retailing business.
- He flew to China to visit trade shows and source original merchandise.
- In subsequent visits he secured custom manufacturing for his own original designs in wireless charging and phone accessories.
- He’s been adept at using contemporary financing tools like Kickstarter to fund the production costs for the introduction of his new products.
Victor’s latest new product is the P4 – a unique stylish design with high-function performance.Follow Victor’s entrepreneurial journey here: