The Week in Review: January 2, 2016
Happy New Year from everyone at the Mises Institute. After an exciting 2015 filled with important research, exciting global growth, and widespread recognition for our success in spreading the cause of Austrian economics, freedom, and peace, we look forward to what 2016 will bring.
We hope you will make a resolution to join us at one of our events this year and thank you again for your continued support.
Mises Weekends this week features Fox News Senior Judicial Analyst and Distinguished Scholar in Law and Jurisprudence at the Mises Institute, Judge Andrew P. Napolitano. Judge Napolitano discusses the difference between natural and legislative law. You won't want to miss this talk with one of the most prominent advocates of liberty in America today.
- PC Is About Control, Not Etiquette by Jeff Deist
- Mises: An Audacious Champion of Freedom by Lew Rockwell
- The Formlessness of Progressivism by Yonathan Amselem
- Entrepreneur, Economy, and State by Greg Moran
- Will 2016 Be the End of the Current Skyscraper Boom? by Mark Thornton
- Switzerland to Vote on 100% Reserve Banking by Mark Thornton
- 2015: The Year in Austrian Economic Research by Matt McCaffrey
- The Big Short's Michael Burry on the Crash by Hunter Lewis
- What Populism Is And Isn't by Hunter Lewis