Books / Digital Text
For the serious student, this exposition of the essentials of Austrian economics is excellent. Taylor discusses all the fundamental aspects of Austrian thought, from subjectivism and marginal utility to inflation and the business cycle.
For the newcomer, this work represents a concise introduction both to the historical setting of the Austrian School and to the ideas espoused by its members.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Social Cooperation and Resource Allocation
- 3. Economic Calculation
- 4. The Subjective Theory of Value
- 5. The Market and Market Prices
- 6. Production in an Evenly Rotating Economy
- 7. From an Evenly Rotating Economy to the Real World
- 8. Inflation and the Business Trade Cycle
- About the Author