Books / Digital Text
Against the Left explores something basic to libertarianism that many people today have forgotten. As everyone knows, libertarians view the State and the individual as fundamentally opposed. People who freely interact in the market create on their own a wonderful society that advances progress.
In Against the Left, we examine some key battlegrounds in the struggle to preserve and advance real libertarianism against its enemies. These include the assault on the family, civil rights and "disabilities," immigration, environmentalism, economic egalitarianism, and the left-libertarian imposters who want to take libertarianism away from us.
- Preface by Hans-Hermann Hoppe
- Chapter 1: The Assault on the Family
- Chapter 2: "Civil Rights" and Disabilities
- Chapter 3: Immigration
- Chapter 4: Environmentalism
- Chapter 5: Economic Egalitarianism: No One Deserves to be Better Than Anyone Else
- Chapter 6: Left Libertarianism