Audio: Why the National Debt Will Only Get Larger
About once each month, Krista Kafer and Steve Kelley have me on their show on 710 KNUS at 6 pm to discuss an economics-related topic. Last week we discussed government spending and debt, and why neither Trump nor Clinton will be cutting any government programs.
Articles referenced in the interview include:
- What Happened to the Deficit Debate?
- If you Want Bigger Government, Vote Republican
- "Gridlock" in DC Does Little to Stymie Government Spending
- No, the Military Has Not Withered Away Under Obama
- Financial Warfare and the Declining Dollar (in the section on the Suez Crisis)