To run Mises.org locally:
How to get Mises.org running locally:
1. Install ASP.Net 4.0 and Sql Server Express
2. Checkout MisesWeb from https://code.mises.com:8443/svn/MisesWeb/trunk/MisesWeb (you can use guest/guest)
3 Restore http://mises.org/services/torrents/MisesClean.7z to a local DB and update the connection strings in web.config
4. Configure a website in IIS to run in Integrated Mode and ASP.Net 4.0. (I use localhost and alpha.mises.org)
5. In Visual Studio 2010, open project MisesWeb.sln
6. Build Solution.
7. Go to http://localhost. Success! Mises.org running on your pc!
8 Commit your changes and see them on Mises.org!
For support, visit https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/misesdev/