A backup of the Mises database with confidential data stripped out is available here:
Server: data.mises.org Username: miseshelp Password: miseshelp1
Complete DB Script of Mises DB:
- TagGetRelatedTags - fix this to actually find related tags based on tags/metadata/content
- Diagnose persistent hangs of Mises.org (I think it may be a locking issue)
- Contact me if you need access to Sql Activity Monitor and/or Profiler
- [DailyArticleGet] - NextId and PreviousId need to get the next and previous article. (Doesn't work right currently)
- Improve performance overall
- Security audit to prevent sql injection for dynamically generated queries
- (mostly for media, documents, and articles)
- MySql: we have a MySql instance on Windows 2003. We need to automate backup in Windows Scheduler for it.
- Delete old tables and sprocs
- Is there anything not done that a DBA would do with our architecture?
Note: normally the database server is locked down by IP address whitelist. Once we figure out who needs long-term access, I will solicit IP addresses and lock it down again.